March 20, 2020
During this time of uncertainty, we are HERE FOR YOU and still providing delicious food and quality service at an affordable price; it’s as simple as that.
- $50 minimum for delivery
- We deliver Monday-Friday
- Orders must be received within 24 hours of delivery
- For hot meals delivered to you, please inquire.
- Drop-off delivery service only, at this time. For more information on our safety protocol, please review our recent statement below: “F&B Safety & Preventative Action”.
morning pastries $3.00 (v)
assortment of muffins, scones & breakfast breads
(vegan and gluten free available upon request)
individual yogurt $2.25 (v)
fruit cup $4.00 (v)
whole fruit $1.75
house made granola (1 quart) $15.00
6 pack of breakfast sandwiches $12.00: english muffin, egg, cheddar & sausage or bacon (gluten free available upon request)
snack boxes $6 each
(individually packaged power snacks)
fruit & nuts (gf, v+)
assortment of dried fruit & fresh fruit, mixed roasted nuts & seeds
hummus, marinated feta, kalamata olives, carrot, cucumbers, pepperoncini & seasoned pita chips
meat & cheese
assortment of o.p. charcuterie, manchego cheese, mixed olives, mama lil’s peppers, marinated artichokes & seeded flatbread crackers
cheese & crackers (v)
tillamook white cheddar, dill havarti, double gloucester, grapes & water crackers
sandwiches & wraps $13 each
(includes cookie and choice of chips OR side garden salad)
gluten free options available for sandwiches
gluten free and vegan cookies available upon request
turkey & avocado
dill havarti, lettuce, chipotle aioli on como bread
bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise on lightly toasted como bread
lettuce, piquillo peppers, pesto aioli, provolone on ciabatta
harissa cauliflower &chickpea wrap (v+)
lemon-tahini, green leaf lettuce, marinated red onions wrapped in a flour tortilla
entrée salads $14 each
(includes cookies and chips)
add chicken, tofu or bacon $2.00
rice noodle salad (v+) (gf)
sugar snap peas, carrot, peppers, onion, basil, daikon sprouts, red pepper vinaigrette
f&b caesar salad
roasted chicken, romaine, parmesan cheese, house-made croutons, f&b caesar dressin
northwest salad (gf, v)
seasonal greens, hazelnuts, blue cheese, dried cranberries, radishes, cider vinaigrette
quinoa salad (gf, v+)
carrots, sugar snap peas, cranberries, almonds, kale, citrus vinaigrette
F&B Safety & Preventative Action
March 20, 2020
At f&b catering, the health and safety of our clients and employees is our priority. We are taking the threat of COVID-19/Coronavirus very seriously so we may continue to deliver meals to our Portland community.
We are committed to supporting our community by creating a safe work environment and delivery experience. We are all in this together and are working hard to support each other and our Portland community.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, our parent company we’ve outlined very specific measures around food handling and delivery:
- Stay home when sick. Management is communicating with employees daily and asking them to stay home if they exhibit symptoms
- All employees must implement social distancing practices while working, in addition to delivering meals
- Our commercial kitchen is closed off, and employees are maintaining adequate distance while preparing meals. Our delivery vehicles are routinely sanitized
- Only one driver per vehicle while delivering meals.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover coughs and sneezes and always your wash hands afterward
- If you feel sick while on-shift, immediately tell a manager and go home
- Clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces frequently, including doors, chairs, tables, water dispensers, and EVERYTHING
- Enhanced food and beverage safety procedures to avoid contamination
- Do not handle phones or personal devices near food, beverage or service areas and be sure to wash your hands after you touch your phone (and face)
Catering Made Simple.
Back in 2011, our chefs began making simple and affordable breakfast and lunch options for tenants in the Montgomery Park building. This simplified concept became ‘f&b cafe’, and our sandwiches, salads, and cookies were so delicious, that people outside of Montgomery Park wanted our fresh, quick, and tasty meals. Thus, f&b catering was created: to deliver our f&b directly to you.
f&b catering. what does it mean? Quite simply, we stand for food & Beverage. And, we like how simple that is, because food and beverage shouldn’t be difficult.
We value you.
Our business model is simple so you can order your next catering meal quickly and effortlessly, and trust that it will be fresh and delicious.
We value fresh.
We make all of our food in house, using scratch recipes with locally sourced ingredients, because fresh tastes better.
We value local.
We partner with our local Pacific Northwest vendors, because we’re local, too. Some of our valued partners: Corfini Gourmet, Pacific Coast Fruit, Charlie’s Produce, Alexis Foods, Henry Higgins Bagels, Ocean Beauty Seafood.
We value our planet.
We offer both compostable and real diningware options to our clients and are also ‘Sustainability at Work’ Gold certified by the city of Portland. Please see our Sustainability page for more information.